Universal swivel head
Swivel head for simultaneous loading and unloading of workpieces with integrated fluid and electrical feed-through
Advantages – Your benefits
- Complete module with integrated fluid and electric feed-through
eliminating unnecessary interfering contours
- High damper performance due to the use of hydraulic shock absorbers
this results in a significant reduction of wear and shorter loading times
- Pre-assembled mounting kit
for direct mounting of the inductive proximity switches
- Media feed-through and drive connection via screw connection or hoseless direct connection possible
for flexibility in all automation solutions
Options and special information
- For particularly damping-intensive rotary movements, additional, external shock absorbers can be fitted. Please ask for details.
- Please note that suitable emergency stop scenarios (e.g. controlled shut down) and restarting scenarios (e.g. pressure build-up valves, appropriate valve switching sequences) are needed for all pneumatic actuators.
- Cutting off the pressure in an uncontrolled manner could lead to undefined states and behavior.