180° radial gripper with powerful 1-shift slotted link gear and oval piston
Advantages – Your benefits
the 1-shift slotted link gear assures a consistant closing moment from -5° to +7°.
- Optimized cycle time due to innovative damping
directly integrated drive chain
- Maximum compact performance
for higher closing moments, longer and stable gripper fingers
- Many options ensure a higher degree of flexibility
adjusted to the individual application, the PRG is also available with a mechanic gripping force maintenance, as a high-temperature version, and with three opening angle versions 30°/60°/90°.
- Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections
for flexible pressure supply in all automated systems
Options and special information
- 180° radial grippers are advantageous since further stroke motions are no more necessary. Since every jaw swivels away by 90°, the gripper is outside of the working area, and a stroke motion back of the whole gripper is no more necessary.
- Gripping force maintenance version AS/IS
The mechanical gripping force maintenance version ensures minimum gripping force even in the event of a pressure drop. In the AS/S version this acts as a closing force, in the IS version as an opening force.
- High-temperature version V/HT
for use in hot environments
- Additional versions
Various options can be combined with each other. Numerous additional options are also available – just tell us what your task is!