Sealed 3-jaw power lathe chuck
Sealed 3-jaw precision power lathe chuck for up to 20 times longer maintenance intervals.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Sealed power lathe chuck
For significantly longer maintenance intervals
- Permanent grease lubrication
For consistently high clamping forces
- Precision wedge-hook power lathe chuck for highest quality requirements
Allows excellent machining processes
- High efficiency of the wedge hook system
Process-reliable clamping due to high clamping forces
- Low chuck weight
Fast acceleration and deceleration operations shorten the cycle times
- Base jaws with fine serration 1.5 mm x 60° and 1/16" x 90° as standard
High flexibility in the range of top jaws
- All functional parts are ground and hardened
Ensures a long life span
Options and special information
- 20 times longer maintenance interval
Constant clamping forces, minimum maintenance effort, as well as a high energy efficiency and productivity are ensured with the versatile ROTA NCA power lathe chuck. The geometry of the chuck body makes ensures a good accessibility of the tools, meaning that the ROTA NCA can be also used on modern turn/mill centers.
- The special seal system located on the base jaws prevents grease from being rinsed out and the clamping force from being lost gradually. Compared to conventional power lathe chucks, the lubrication intervals are extended by a factor of twenty. In addition, the seal prevents chips or dirt from penetrating the chuck body. To ensure maximum process reliability, all functional components are hardened and ground.